Oh how fun. It looked wonderful. I want to come, too. Why on earth am I stuck in California? Your kids looked so cute in their red pajamas, and you with your red purse. I love that Adelaide wasn't a bit afraid. How is that possible? Erin Leigh was afraid of Santa until she was 7 or 8! Last night we drove by a house decorated so cute with a Christmas tree on the front porch and a life size, very real looking Santa Claus in the corner of the porch. As soon as Erin Leigh she saw it she said it was scary! I thought it was too and there is no way I could put something like that on my porch. I would forget about it and it would scare me every time I went out the front door. Today I was in Staples making copies for Sunday's lesson and I was alone on an aisle absorbed in thought. All of a sudden an employee man said Can I Help You, and I nearly screamed. I gasped, jumped and dropped my purse. He snuck up on me on my right side, had a deep voice, and SCARED ME TO DEATH! What if he had been dressed like Santa? hahahha Glad to know that not only does Adewaide have a good sense of humor, but that she is awfully brave, too. What a fun night, Catte. I loved seeing the pictures.
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
2 comments:
That is SO cool! I really need to do that one time. :) My kids would love it. Speaking of love-I just LOVE all your kids in red. Very cute.
Oh how fun. It looked wonderful.
I want to come, too.
Why on earth am I stuck in California?
Your kids looked so cute in their red pajamas, and you with your red purse.
I love that Adelaide wasn't a bit afraid. How is that possible? Erin Leigh was afraid of Santa until she was 7 or 8!
Last night we drove by a house decorated so cute with a Christmas tree on the front porch and a life size, very real looking Santa Claus in the corner of the porch.
As soon as Erin Leigh she saw it she said it was scary! I thought it was too and there is no way I could put something like that on my porch. I would forget about it and it would scare me every time I went out the front door.
Today I was in Staples making copies for Sunday's lesson and I was alone on an aisle absorbed in thought. All of a sudden an employee man said Can I Help You, and I nearly screamed. I gasped, jumped and dropped my purse. He snuck up on me on my right side, had a deep voice, and SCARED ME TO DEATH!
What if he had been dressed like Santa?
hahahha
Glad to know that not only does Adewaide have a good sense of humor, but that she is awfully brave, too.
What a fun night, Catte. I loved seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment