Ohhhh, I love the one with your Caphias on, or however you spell it. Your scarves, wraps, headdresses. Did you buy them? I wish I would have bought one that the Arab women wear to hide all their hair. It's the perfect solution to not wanting to do your hair. Anyway, I loved these. Petra, dinner, shopping for headwraps. Thanks for posting them, the pictures are always fun to see.
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
2 comments:
Ohhhh, I love the one with your Caphias on, or however you spell it. Your scarves, wraps, headdresses.
Did you buy them?
I wish I would have bought one that the Arab women wear to hide all their hair.
It's the perfect solution to not wanting to do your hair.
Anyway, I loved these.
Petra, dinner, shopping for headwraps.
Thanks for posting them, the pictures are always fun to see.
Cute pictures! That really looked like an amaxing trip!
Post a Comment