Ohhhhhhhh, Wish that adorable Birthday Boy Happy Birthday for us. I wasn't paying enough attention to yesterday to realize it was Paulie's birthday. I am sorry about that. I wish I had been there for his birthday. It looked like so much fun. I love that they were CPK Chef's for the day. Erin Leigh loves that he went to Build A Bear. Courtney took Erin Leigh there while we were gone and had her Teddy Bear repaired. I love that in order to maintain peace and harmony everyone got a birthday bear. I think it is a great tradition, and all the birthday siblings over here still always want the complimentary sibling gift. It looked like a wonderful, happy day. Tell Paulie we love him, and we can't wait to see you all. Did you know we're spending Thanksgiving together again this year? I can't wait. See you soon.
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
1 comments:
Ohhhhhhhh,
Wish that adorable Birthday Boy Happy Birthday for us.
I wasn't paying enough attention to yesterday to realize it was Paulie's birthday. I am sorry about that.
I wish I had been there for his birthday. It looked like so much fun. I love that they were CPK Chef's for the day. Erin Leigh loves that he went to Build A Bear.
Courtney took Erin Leigh there while we were gone and had her Teddy Bear repaired.
I love that in order to maintain peace and harmony everyone got a birthday bear. I think it is a great tradition, and all the birthday siblings over here still always want the complimentary sibling gift.
It looked like a wonderful, happy day. Tell Paulie we love him, and we can't wait to see you all.
Did you know we're spending Thanksgiving together again this year? I can't wait. See you soon.
Post a Comment