Oh, look at your new background. It looks great. I am telling you, you should go into the blog business. I could be your customer! And, Katheryne Anne's picture is adorable. I love it. I even ordered a little picture of a hedgehog amongst a stack of books-hugging a book! So cute. I hope she gives the darling give away to me!
Oh Yea!! I'm looking forward to a new post from you. Could I request a photo of your cute kids in their halloween costumes before we go please??? Hope all is well and tell your kids hi from all of us in nowhere land. H ps...mikey sent Paul an email and wanted to see how school was, did he get it?
Dear Catherine, I think your backgrounds are very unique. We are finally feeling like speaking and reading, what a weary recovery. Hope yours was better! Love Dad and Mom
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
3 comments:
Oh, look at your new background.
It looks great.
I am telling you, you should go into the blog business.
I could be your customer!
And, Katheryne Anne's picture is adorable.
I love it. I even ordered a little picture of a hedgehog amongst a stack of books-hugging a book!
So cute.
I hope she gives the darling give away to me!
Oh Yea!!
I'm looking forward to a new post from you. Could I request a photo of your cute kids in their halloween costumes before we go please??? Hope all is well and tell your kids hi from all of us in nowhere land. H
ps...mikey sent Paul an email and wanted to see how school was, did he get it?
Dear Catherine, I think your backgrounds are very unique. We are finally feeling like speaking and reading, what a weary recovery. Hope yours was better! Love Dad and Mom
Post a Comment