Hooray I can actually leave a comment even though I already called to tell you the baby is hilariously adorable. I love that she is always laughing at everything: the big comb in her hand when she is getting a haircut, and the chefs hat while she' playing in the play kitchen. Everyone looks happy and like they are having a good time. All right, just thought I'd let you know I was enjoying the rerun.
Also I loved that great big flower on her head, and that triceratops is enormous! Alarmingly enormous! "Can you imagine," running from that thing...like Holly and Chacka in Land of The Lost!
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
2 comments:
Hooray I can actually leave a comment even though I already called to tell you the baby is hilariously adorable. I love that she is always laughing at everything: the big comb in her hand when she is getting a haircut, and the chefs hat while she' playing in the play kitchen.
Everyone looks happy and like they are having a good time.
All right, just thought I'd let you know I was enjoying the rerun.
Also I loved that great big flower on her head, and that triceratops is enormous! Alarmingly enormous! "Can you imagine," running from that thing...like Holly and Chacka in Land of The Lost!
Post a Comment