I loved the picture of Paul sitting on his tackle box and the babies getting into the ice chest. What a fun day. I wish I could have come too. Laurie wanted to know why we weren't invited! So funny. Of course we could never come but we still want to be invited.
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
1 comments:
I loved the picture of Paul sitting on his tackle box and the babies getting into the ice chest.
What a fun day. I wish I could have come too.
Laurie wanted to know why we weren't invited!
So funny. Of course we could never come but we still want to be invited.
Post a Comment