Oh, look who contacted you? My son and my new daughter in law. Hello newlyweds! hee-hee! Thanks for adding them, and I think you added them to mine, too. Thank you, Catte Woman. Maybe you should think about becoming a Genie. Whatever we wish becomes your command! Thanks Catte. I promise to call when my life settles down and I stop having a gazillion things to do!
My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So, in an effort to make my private blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated and a link to that post. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to stay in touch.
2 comments:
Can you add Mishelle and I to the blog list? We are not able to view yours
Oh, look who contacted you?
My son and my new daughter in law.
Hello newlyweds!
hee-hee!
Thanks for adding them, and I think you added them to mine, too.
Thank you, Catte Woman.
Maybe you should think about becoming a Genie. Whatever we wish becomes your command!
Thanks Catte. I promise to call when my life settles down and I stop having a gazillion things to do!
Post a Comment