My biggest complaint about private blogs is that I can't "follow" them on my blog, or on my dashboard. I don't like that I never know when my shy blogging friends have updated their blogs. So in an effort to make my blog more friendly, I decided to start this blog, so that whenever I update my private blog, this one will let you know. I won't be posting anything on this blog, except for a little blurb letting you know that my private blog has been updated, and a link to my blog. Hopefully this will make it easier and more convienient to stay in touch.
click here to visit LTGL
Last update February 18 - "Disneyland"
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEA! I was so surprised to see your blog on the blogroll that I had to see what was going on! Hooray.
I'm so glad because I'm one of those ding a lings who always forgets to check my private blog friends.
I like this.
Thanks,H
Well hello to you, too.
I love the new name.
It's perfect for you.
I love the name of this blog too. I love this idea because now you'll be on top for recent posts like you deserve instead of way down sadly at the bottom. Great idea little kitty Catte.
Post a Comment